20kVA 18kW 3-Phase Medium-Chassis UPS System
- Supports 208/120V or 220/127V AC 50/60Hz Wye 4-wire plus Earth hardwire input and output wiring.
- Dual hardwire input design enables operation from up to 2 power sources.
- Network-grade sine-wave AC output with 1% output voltage regulation and less than 1% output total harmonic distortion.
- High 0.9 power factor for maximum power to the connected load.
Pre-Installed WEBCARDLX Network Interface
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH.
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network.
- Optional EnviroSense2 sensors (sold separately) enable site monitoring of temperature, humidity and contact-closure status.
- No Java required
Modular, Scalable Design for Maximum Flexibility
- Modular configuration with hot-swappable power modules and batteries enables easy, fast maintenance with zero downtime.
- Open slots for up to 3 additional 20kVA SV20PM power modules accommodate increased capacity up to 80kVA (or 60kVA with N+1 fault tolerance).
- Supports external ±120VDC battery options for extended runtimes
Optional Economy Mode
- Up to 99% efficient in optional economy mode to lower operating and cooling costs.
- Wide Input/Narrow Output Voltage Operating Range.
- Enables full continuous online operation during brownouts as low as 121V and overvoltages up to 253V.
- Regulates output voltage within 1% of the selected nominal output voltage in on-line double-conversion mode.
Advanced IGBT Inverter with Digital Signal Processor (DSP) Technology
- Provides for less than 2% input total harmonic distortion (THDi) to support 1:1 generator sizing and prevent the need to oversize generator systems relative to UPS capacity.
Automatic and Manual Bypass Options
- Keep connected equipment operational during routine maintenance or critical power module failure.
- Scalable capacity up to 60kVA (or 40kVA with N+1 fault tolerance).
- Economy mode option helps reduce operating and cooling costs.
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface for 24/7 remote access.
- DSP/IGBT technology and 1% output voltage regulation.
- No internal batteries and requires external batteries to operate.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.