We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Tripp Lite PLC19BK black color plug-lock inserts prevent accidental disconnection of C20 plug-in power cords from C19 output receptacles. IEC 60320 plug-in electrical cords are frequently loose-fitting and are often subject to accidental disconnection during routine network maintenance. To prevent critical equipment plugs from getting knocked loose, place a plug-lock insert over any C20 input cord and connect it to any C19 outlet. The insert strengthens the connection of the plug to the outlet, keeping critical equipment plugged-in and running during routine rack access and maintenance.
Plug-lock inserts provide a no-clutter alternative to common zip-tie cord retention schemes and a low cost answer to expensive proprietary locking plug and outlet hardware.
- Tripp Lite PLC19BK plug-lock inserts prevent accidental disconnection of C20 plug-in power cords from C19 outlets.
- Black color PLC19BK inserts ship in packages of 100 pieces.
- Corrects loose-fitting IEC60320 power connections that could lead to accidental disconnection of power cables.
- Plug-lock inserts strengthen the connection of your C20 plug-in device to any C19 outlet, keeping vital network equipment plugged in and running during routine rack access and maintenance.
- Universal compatibility ensures proper fit and enhanced plug retention when used with any standard C20 plug and C19 outlet combination; no proprietary cables or outlets required.
- Simple installation, just place a Plug-lock insert over any C20 equipment power cord and plug it in.
- Pull tabs enable safe retraction of the insert from powered C19 outlets.
- Plug-lock inserts provide a no-clutter alternative to common zip-tie cord retention schemes and prevents reliance on lesser elegant remedies involving duct tape, electrical tape or super glue.
- High strength PA66 nylon UL94 material with V2 flame rating.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.