HP Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver exceptional performance and endurance for customers with applications requiring high random read IOPs performance. Leveraging NAND Flash technology, they support HP ProLiant servers and server storage platforms. They are generally available as Small Form Factor (SFF) and Large Form Factor (LFF) hot plug devices, non-hot plug SFF devices, and SFF Quick Release devices. These drives deliver higher performance, lower latency, and more power-efficient solutions when compared with traditional rotating media (HDDs). Plus they fit seamlessly into the existing HP server infrastructure.
- New 12G SAS High Endurance and Mainstream Endurance SSDs for HP ProLiant Gen8 servers. High Endurance for applications with high writes. Mainstream Endurance for mixed read/write applications.
- Value Endurance 6G SATA SSDs for HP ProLiant Gen8 servers, starting at $299. Targeted for Read-intensive Enterprise value and boot applications with capacities up to 800GB.
- Mainstream Endurance 6G SATA SSDs for HP ProLiant Gen8 servers, delivering nearly 3x better performance and 2x endurance improvement over previous SSD generations.
A Wide Range of High Performance Solid State Drive (SSD) Solutions for Enterprise Workloads
- New 12G/6G SAS High Endurance SSDs for applications with high writes, and 12G/6G SAS SSDs for enterprise mainstream workloads with mixed reads/writes. Great behind expanders for external storage or direct attach internal to the sever. 2x SSD performance with 12Gb/s HP Smart Array SAS Controllers.
- 6G SATA Value Endurance SSDs for HP ProLiant Gen8 servers, starting at $299. Targeted for Read-intensive Enterprise value and boot applications with capacities up to 800GB.
- 6G SATA NAND flash hot plug and non-hot plug Enterprise Mainstream solutions for environments with roughly equal read/write workloads. Perfect for direct attached storage solutions.
- HP Solid State Drives can deliver over 100x the random read performance (mix 70/30 workload/400GB High Perf.) of 15K SAS hard drives. Do more with less as a single drive can provide more performance than several hard drives. TCO savings is measured in $/IOP/watt.
- Supported by HP SMARTSSD Wear Gauge™ reporting utility to help monitor wear usage.
Increases the Efficiency of Your Server
- HPE Server Solid State Drives (SSDs) allow you to get the most out of your server with more compute per watt with SSDs.
- Utilizes the unique Power Advisor tool for SSD and system power planning.
- Uses self-describing LED's that reduces drive activity confusion.
Accelerate Workload Performance with High Performing HPE Server Solid State Drives
- HPE Server Solid State Drives (SSDs) achieve higher Input / Output Per Second (IOPs) to enhance the performance of your data center.
- Experience the latest technology in the market and the industry-leading performance of 12 Gb SAS SSDs and NVMe PCIe SSDs.
- Gives you faster access to data with excellent latency.
- Provides you with the most complete portfolio of choices across SAS and SATA and first to market with latest technologies.
Delivers the High Reliability You Can Count on in Your Data Center
- HPE server Solid State Drives (SSDs) are rigorously tested 2.4 million hours to achieve the quality standards you need.
- You can rely on SSDs in various environments as they can tolerate significantly high operating shock and vibration levels.
- HPE firmware provides compatibility with ProLiant Server series and HPE controllers for consistency of performance.
- Maintains data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
- Delivers high availability with power loss protection that continues to protect your data even when the datacenter loses power.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.