The PDUMV30NETLX 2.9kW Single-Phase Switched PDU provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. Recommended for any IT or industrial application, it features 24 switched NEMA 5-15/20R outlets with included cord retention brackets to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 10-ft. (3.05 m) cord with NEMA L5-30P plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor each bank's load in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The vertical PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.
Distributes Network-Grade Single-Phase Power
- 2.9kW 120V switched PDU
- Recommended for network applications requiring inpidual outlet control, load shedding and remote monitoring of critical network components
- NEMA L5-30P plug with 10-ft. (3.05 m) cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
24 Switched Outlets Distribute AC Power
- 24 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets split into 2 separately breakered load banks
- Inpidual outlets can be remotely controlled to power up, power down, reboot or lock out devices
- Cord retention brackets prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
- Reports load level on each bank and total PDU output
- Supports IP-address self-ID
- Rotates 180° for easy reading at either angle
Built-In LX Platform Interface
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
- IP-based Auto Probe detects lost connectivity and restores service autonomously
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- No Java required
Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, CLI, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
Easy 0U Installation in EIA-Standard 19 in. Racks
- Mounts vertically using included toolless buttons or rack-mounting brackets
- Included PDUMVROTATEBRKT allows mounting with rear-facing outlets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.