Precision regulated DC power supplies are ideal for commercial/land-mobile, ham and CB radios, test bench supplies, base stations, tape players and amplifiers. Designed for years of reliable service and superior performance, they efficiently convert 120 volts AC into 13.8 volts DC (+/-0.5V). The Trim Line Series of DC power supplies offers a low-profile design with a footprint that matches the most popular radios on the market, such as Motorola, Radius, GE Monogram Series and EF Johnson models.
- Smaller footprint maximizes operating space
- Current-limiting electronic foldback enables automatic overcurrent protection in case of overload
- Solid state, integrated circuit maintains excellent regulation of output voltage
- Regulated output voltage maintains up to 95% of no load value
- High quality filtering creates very low ripple/low noise operation
- Heavy-duty power transformer provides complete isolation from noise on incoming AC power
- Large heat sinks and vented cabinets supply cool operation for continuous use and long life of the unit
- Illuminated on/off switch
- Connectors: Hardwire terminals / Red positive (+), Black negative (-)
- Working Temperature Range: 0° C to 40° C (32° F to 104° F), 0 to 95% humidity, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature Range: -15° C to 50° C (5° F to 122° F)
- LED Indicators: Red LED indicates that DC output is being provided
- Full UL Certification
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.