Spectrum Based 48-port 10GbE + 8-port 100GbE Open Ethernet Network Switch
The SN2410B provides the most predictable, highest performance 100GbE top of rack (ToR) switching platform for the growing demands of today's data centers.
The SN2410B switch is an ideal solution, allowing maximum flexibility, with port speeds spanning from 10Gb/s to 100Gb/s per port. The 100GbE uplink ports allow a variety of blocking ratios that suit any application requirement.
Powered by the Spectrum ASIC and packed with 8 ports running at 100GbE (can be split to 16 ports running 50GbE) and 48 ports running at 10GbE in a compact 1RU form factor.
- A predictable data center through predictable, affordable network
- Choice, no vendor lock-in
- Zero Packet Loss
- Future proof solution: enhanced scalability
- Arranged and organized data center
- Supports speeds of 1/10/25/40/50/56/100GbE
- Easy deployment
- Easy maintenance
- Unprecedented performance
- Line rate performance on all ports at all packet sizes
- Storage and server applications run faster
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) support
- Running Onyx, Cumulus Linux, and alternative operating systems over ONIE
- 2.97 billion packets per second Bpps)
- High density
- 8 40/56/100GbE ports in 1RU
- Up to 48 10GbE ports
- Up to 16 50GbE ports
- Lowest latency
- 300nsec port-to-port
- Flat latency across L2 and L3 forwarding
- Cut-through latency between ports in different speeds
- Lowest power
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.