Save installation time and money with PoE and get the most out each PoE connection with PoE passthrough!
The Intellinet Network Solutions PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough is designed to take power from a PoE switch and pass both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard Cat5e or Cat6 network cables. Equipped with five Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch can power up to four wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones or IP video cameras, draw its own power from the PoE switch it is connected to, and deliver network speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps.
The Perfect Workgroup Switch
When you connect the PD port (port 1) to a PoE+ enabled IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PoE switch, the Intellinet Network Solutions PoE Passthrough Switch uses some of the electric current to power itself and passes the available surplus power to up to four PoE edge devices, such as VoIP phones, allowing you to realize the full potential of each of the PSE ports in your data center.
Power over Ethernet 802.3at
The Intellinet Network Solutions PoE Passthrough Switch supports the IEEE 802.3at protocol and is designed to inject up to 25 watts of power per port. IEEE802.3af- or IEEE802.3at-compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizing the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3at/af compliant (legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest the use of an Intellinet Network Solutions PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
Eliminate Bottlenecks with Gigabit Speeds
Equipped with five auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, the Intellinet Network Solutions PoE Switch with PoE Passthrough with its 10 Gbps switch fabric provides plenty of of performance for your computers and other networking devices.
Green Ethernet Technology
More often than not, a network switch does not utilize all its ports at all times. When a computer, notebook, network printer or other network device is powered down, the switch continues to consume the same amount of power as if it were active. Thanks to the new energy-efficient IEEE 802.3az technology, the Intellinet Network Solutions PoE-Powered 5-Port Gigabit Switch with PoE Passthrough detects link status to all connected devices and reduces the power usage of ports not in use. In addition, the Intellinet Network Solutions switch can adjust the level of power output based on the length of the network cable connected to a particular port. With the Intellinet Network Solutions PoE Switch with PoE Passthrough you will enjoy maximum network performance, but when things slow down it automatically scales back power usage to conserve energy and save money.
- Receives power from a PoE injector or PoE switch and provides power to up to four PoE network devices.
- Save time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables.
- Doubles the connection distance between PoE source and device from 100 m (328 ft.) to 200 m (656 ft).
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds.
- IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+ output ports.
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length.
- Can be powered via PoE or the included AC power adapter.
- Total power budget of 68 watts when using AC power.
- Total power budget of 26 watts when powered via PD input port.
- Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE devices (wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras).
- Supports IEEE 802.3at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection.
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Store and forward switching architecture.
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex.
- Supports up to 2048 MAC address entries.
- 256 kBytes buffer memory.
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.