We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The 5300 Entry SATA solid-state drives (SSDs) are new SSDs for ThinkSystem servers. The drives use Micron 96-layer 3D NAND flash memory technology with a SATA 6Gbps interface and provide an affordable solution for read-intensive applications such as boot, web servers, lower data rate operational databases and analytics.
- Industry standard 2.5-inch or 3.5-inch form factors
- New generation 96-layer 3D TLC NAND flash memory
- Suitable for read-intensive workloads with an endurance of between 0.6 and 1.5 drive writes per day (DWPD) for 5 years
- 6 Gbps SATA host interface
- High reliability and enhanced ruggedness
- MTTF of 3 million device hours - 50% more than most drives
- Absence of moving parts to reduce potential failure points in the server
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Advanced Encrypting Standard (AES) 256-bit encryption
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.