The PDUMNV20HV2LX 3.7kW Single-Phase Monitored PDU provides real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. By reducing the frequency of on-site visits, these advanced remote capabilities can save you money and reduce downtime.
Recommended for your IT or industrial application, the 0U PDU features 20 outlets (18 C13 and 2 C19) with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. The C20 inlet is compatible with a wide variety of user-supplied power cords for connecting to an AC source, generator or protected UPS. A detachable 10-ft. (3.05 m) cord with NEMA L6-20P plug is included.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor the total connected load in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets.
Distributes and Monitors Network-Grade AC Power
- 3.3/3.7kW 208/230V 16A monitored PDU with single-phase input
- C20 inlet compatible with wide variety of user-supplied power cords
- Detachable 10-ft. (3.05 m) cord with NEMA L6-20P plug included
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
18 C13 and 2 C19 Outlets Distribute AC Power
- Included plug-lock inserts prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected
- Reports total connected equipment load in real time
- Supports IP-address self-ID
- Rotates 180° for easy reading at either angle
Built-In LX Platform Interface
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
- Allows full remote access for power monitoring with email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH
- Supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for communication with an Ethernet network
- Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities
- No Java required
Broad Communications Compatibility
- Supports IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP
- Supports automatic and manual assignment of IP address
Essential Safety Features
- Tiered access allows administrator and guest to log in via web browser
- Immediate alert notifications via email or SNMP traps
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- Real-time clock backup maintains day/date even if PDU is unpowered
Easy 0U Installation in EIA-Standard 19 in. Racks
- 90cm PDU mounts vertically using included toolless buttons or rack-mounting brackets
- Included PDUMVROTATEBRKT allows mounting with rear-facing outlets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.