The PDU40TDUAL 3.8kW Single-Phase Dual-Circuit 120V Basic PDU works as two independent PDUs in a single housing, perfect for networking, telecom, security, audio/video and sound reinforcement applications. Ideal for high-density network equipment with dual redundant input cables, it features 40 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets split evenly into two separate power circuits.
Each power circuit, including its input plug, power cord, breaker and outlets, is color-coded black or gray for easy identification. Both 10-ft. (3.05 m) power cords feature NEMA L5-20P input plugs and come with optional adapters to convert them to NEMA 5-20P plugs, which are not color-coded. Connect the plugs to separate mains input power sources, generators or protected UPS systems to distribute AC power to connected equipment.
The switchless design prevents an accidental shutdown, which could lead to costly downtime. Dual 20A circuit breakers protect connected equipment from dangerous overloads. The 70-inch all-metal housing supports toolless 0U vertical mounting in EIA-standard 19-inch racks, as well as on a wall or workbench or under a counter with user-supplied hardware.
Dual Single-Phase PDUs in a Single Housing
- Ideal for high-density network equipment with dual redundant input cables
- 40 NEMA 5-15/20R outlets in 2 breakered power circuits
- 70 in. all-metal housing
Dual Input Connectors
- NEMA L5-20P input plugs with 10-ft. (3.05 m) cords
- Included adapters convert plugs to NEMA 5-20P, if desired
- Plugs connect to separate external AC power sources
Dual Independent Power Circuits
- Circuits include input plug, power cord, circuit breaker and outlets
- Color-coded black or gray for easy identification
- 20A circuit breakers protect outlets against overloads
- Prevents accidental shutdowns and costly downtime
Versatile Installation Options
- Supports toolless 0U vertical mounting in EIA-standard 19 in. racks
- Also mounts on wall, workbench or under a counter with user-supplied hardware
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.