We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- 15A 120V Switched Power Distribution Unit / PDU with built-in web/network interface (Agency derated to 12A continuous)
- Attached NEMA 5-15P 120V single phase input; 12-ft. (3.66 m) cord
- 1U horizontal rackmount form factor
- 16 switched NEMA 5-15R outlet (8 front / 8 rear)
- Supports power-on, power-off or reboot of each outlet on a real-time or programmable basis
- Enables reboot of locked equipment, custom power-on/power-off sequences, load-shedding of optional loads and disabling unused outlets
- Network interface provides PDU control and data regarding input voltage and total output load level in amps
- Digital display continuously reports total output load level in amps
- Supports user-specified alarm notification thresholds
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements
- Pre-installed WEBCARDLX with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
- IP-based Auto Probe detects lost connectivity and restores service autonomously
- 1U horizontal rack installation supported in 2 or 4 post racks with included mounting brackets
- Adjustable mounting brackets enable installation in 2 or 4 post racks, plus additional support for wallmount and under-counter mounting
- Included cord retention brackets
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act(TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
Shipping + Returns
✔ Shipping is free for all US orders. If international, the shipping cost will be calculated at checkout.
✔ Once your product has shipped, it usually takes 4 to 6 business days to be delivered.
✔ You can return your product for free up to 30 days after receiving your order.
Payment + Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.